We are excited today to unveil our new website! We think that this site will be easier to navigate, easier to request refills on, and will better highlight the services our pharmacy provides. Let’s quickly review what’s new:
- If you click on the “SERVICES” tab it will open up a list of all the major services we provide on a single web-page. Scroll down to see each service and a brief description about it.
- Click the refill “REFILL” tab and then the “Order Refills” button to go to our new refill portal, called RxLocal. You can also travel directly to the refill portal at this link: https://patient.rxlocal.com/account/login. We think that this will be much easier to use than the previous refill system, as it better integrates with our pharmacy system. If you’d like to download the RxLocal mobile app, just text RXLOCAL to 64890.
- Click on the “CBD” tab to see our new page dedicated to CBD oil! We have seen a lot of great results with CBD oil and really believe in its ability to help our patients with a variety of problems. That’s why we decided that we needed to have a whole section of our website set aside specifically for it. This page contains an FAQ as well as an overview of the types of CBD products we carry. If you have any questions not answered by the FAQ, please call us at 919-220-5121 or fill out the form under the “Contact” tab and we will be happy to help! If you are interested in trying CBD, one of our pharmacists will provide you with a one-on-one consult.
- Click on the “RX$AVERSPROGRAM” tab to see information on a new cash pricing program that we are very excited about. This program helps to save our patients money on certain prescriptions when their insurance copays are high. For each of the medication listed, patients can receive a 90-day supply for just $20. If you take one of the medications on the list and your insurance copay is higher than $20, please ask a member of our staff about the 90-Day Rx$avers Program!
- If you highlight the “News” tab you will see a few options listed: “Blog”, “Newsletter Sign Up”, and “Events/Seminars.” Our blog will contain posts like this one, where we will announce important updates and review key health topics that we can help you with. Some of the most important information will be sent out in our newsletter, along with exclusive sales and offers. We also plan to have regular events or seminars to help educate our community on important health issues. Click “Events/Seminars” under the “News” tab to see the upcoming schedule!
This sums up the most important changes to our website. Please let us know if you have any questions as you navigate the new site and stay tuned for more blog posts!
2609 N Duke St, Ste 103
Durham, NC 27704